Click Here to Find Out How Nemo Got its Name
- “Electroquarium” GEN VII – A lightweight and removable unit that contains all major electrical components. It is easily removed and reinstalled with a few quick (dis)connections. The Electroquarium is intuitive and symmetrical, designed for easy troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Strong, durable, yet light, the chassis is made of 1/16 inch square aluminum tubing.
- Nemo weighs approximately 94 pounds.
- The base measures 27 inches by 37 inches.
- Uses a two-wheeled design reminiscent of a shopping cart.
- Contains two CIM motors and two Tough-Box Nano transmissions.
- Top speed is 10 feet per second.
- Can drive across the field in under 5.5 seconds.
- The wheels are driven by chain.
- Our robot carries three discs at a time, is able to shoot for all three goals, and can hang in under 5 seconds.
- Additionally, Nemo automatically detects discs in its loader and can autonomously aim for visual targets.