- “Electropneumoquarium” GEN-X
- Contains all electrical major components
- Modular Design
- Aluminum square tube
- Total robot weight approx. 70 pounds
- Robot dimensions: 32.5” x 34” x 24”
- Mechanum wheels for omni-directional movement
- 4 CIM motors and 4 Simple transmissions
- Chain driven wheels
- Sprocket: Went with theme of game and the design by the Imagery subgroup was gears with a rustic brass painted chassis.
- Sprocket II: Changed performance from gathering balls and shooting to collecting and dumping fuel. Cut in half because it was built to incorrect dimensions.
- Sprocket III: Planned re-design between competitions
- Matches game theme
- Climb mechanism for liftoff
- Dumping mechanism for the low fuel goal
- Collects gears